Working Mom’s, PJ’s Gets Your Pain!
Did you know that:
- 73% of working moms are the ones in their family to pick up around the house at the end of the day.
- 68% of working moms feel guilty that their homes aren’t clean enough.
- 68% of working moms try to keep their house clean to feel more at peace.
- 60% of working moms feel judged about not having a clean enough house, by society, their friends, their partners, their parents and in-laws—and mostly (64%) themselves.
- 56% of working moms believe a good mother keeps her house clean.
- 43% of single working moms feel their kids don’t do their fair share of the housework.
- 40% of married working moms feel their husbands don’t do their fair share of the housework.
What helps your day to day life run smoother? How do you balance the extra work often added to the role of mother? From the time your kids’ feet hit the floor to the moment their little eyes shut at night, you actually have many jobs. You are a teacher, nurse, chef, singer, personal wardrobe assistant, and chauffeur. You have enough on your plate. Let an experienced house cleaning company like PJ’s handle the house cleaning for you.
We hire professionals to cut our hair, do our taxes, and cook our food at restaurants. Do we let them handle those tasks because we are lazy? Not at all, we hire professionals because they are good at what they do. The same goes for professional cleaning services. We are professional cleaners who take pride in our work.
So let us help give you more quality family time together with a clean house and peace of mind. Click here to send us your info and we’ll get back to you ASAP to set up an appointment to do a quick walk-through and get you a FREE estimate. Or call or text us at 484-301-0216 for faster service!